FAQ for Smoked Fish & Specialty
Where does your salmon come from?
Petrossian Salmon is fished from the cold waters of the North Atlantic.
How long does salmon stay fresh?
Sealed and refrigerated, Petrossian Salmon will remain fresh for up to three weeks. Once opened, it is best consumed immediately.
How much does shipping cost?
For perishable items, such as caviar and smoked salmon, we require overnight shipping, with a flat rate of $35 to the lower 48 states. There is a $15 surcharge for shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. For all our information about shipping and returns, visit our shipping FAQ.
Fresh Shipping Online since 1999
Order fresh Petrossian products online and get:
- FedEx's Periship service for perishables
- Orders expedited in the evening, delivered in the morning
- Custom delivery date
- Thermal packaging that keeps it really fresh
- A livetracking link to your shipment
- Extreme weather tracking and rerouting
You are going to love shopping with us!
- 10+ years of experience selling online
- Gift services available at checkout
- You get to choose the delivery date
- Fantastic customer support
- Superior products
- Secure credit card payment
- Excellence in fine foods & gifts since 1920