Foie Gras & PatéPetrossian offers foie gras in its pure form and in superb variations to please individual tastes, styles, and occasions. Our different varieties each have unique character, such as the velvety foie gras mousse and the Port-seasoned pate. Discerning palates will celebrate the subtle distinctions.
- Petrossian foie gras serves as a centerpiece to luxurious recipes, or as the main attraction for an appetizer platter.
- Truffles give every dish a uniquely French flavor.
- Saucissons and prosciutto are a brilliant combination with our selection of red wines.
FAQ for Foie Gras, Paté, and Cheese
How long does foie gras stay fresh?
Our fresh foie gras and pates will last thirty days refrigerated and unopened.
How much does shipping cost?
For perishable items, such as caviar and smoked salmon, we require overnight shipping, with a flat rate of $35 to the lower 48 states. There is a $15 surcharge for shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. For all our information about shipping and returns, visit our shipping FAQ.
Shipping Online since 1999
Order fresh Petrossian products online and get:
- FedEx's Periship service for perishables
- Orders expedited in the evening, delivered in the morning
- Custom delivery date
- Thermal packaging that keeps it really fresh
- A livetracking link to your shipment
- Extreme weather tracking and rerouting
You are going to love shopping with us!
- 10+ years of experience selling online
- Gift services available at checkout
- You get to choose the delivery date
- Fantastic customer support
- Superior products
- Secure credit card payment
- Excellence in fine foods & gifts since 1920